Chief Sustainability Officer
As Chief Sustainability Officer, Marina strives to achieve sustainability goals through the company's day-to-day activities. Her areas of responsibility include:
- preparing non-financial reports according to the GRI international standard;
- developing a culture of corporate volunteering;
- calculating the company's carbon footprint;
- developing the Responsible Gambling project;
- implementing environmental standards;
- creating Diversity & Inclusion policies;
- raising employee awareness of sustainable development, introducing it into the company's DNA.
Marina also implements social initiatives in the countries where the business operates and coordinates the company's joint programs with the UN Global Compact offices.
Since 2012, Marina has been developing corporate social responsibility and communications in banking, HoReCa, media, and FMCG in Eastern Europe and Italy.
Since 2019, Marina has focused more on sustainable development projects to demonstrate the importance of their positive impact on business and society.
Marina has two higher educations. The first is a master's degree in Commodity Science and Commercial Activity from the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture. The second is a bachelor's degree in International Economics from the Kyiv National Aviation University.
Marina also took the following advanced training courses:
- Sustainable development course at EY Academy of Business
- Project Management Program at Kyiv Mohyla Business School
- Sustainability reporting GRI in CSR Ukraine
- Social Media Marketing at Bazilik School
- A course at CAPS (Civil and Political School)
For Marina, sustainable development has become not only a profession but also a philosophy of life. Her most immense joy and reward is the positive change or impact her projects have on people's lives.
Marina loves to travel, meditate and dance flamenco. She also enjoys astronomy and growing vegetables in her garden.