Entourage Sport & Entertainment has started a charity auction featuring items signed by football legends. 100% of the raised money will be transferred to Parimatch Foundation, which will use the funds to aid the victims of the war in Ukraine.
Entourage Sport & Entertainment, a partner of a global Parimatch brand, started an auction to support the victims of the Russian military invasion of Ukraine. The goal is to raise funds for Parimatch Foundation, which will be allocated towards humanitarian aid for the Ukrainian people. For instance, the donations will be used to purchase and deliver food, medicine, and other necessities, as well as organising the evacuation of people from hot spots to safe places.
All listings are available via the link: linktr.ee/entouragesportandentertainment
The auction started on April 13th and will conclude on April 23rd.
The list of auctioned items includes multiple shirts signed by the legendary football players:
- Pele — Brazil 1970 World Cup Inspired Retro Shirt;
- Rivaldo — Brazil Retro Shirt;
- Luis Figo — Portugal Home Shirt, 2014;
- Karim Benzema — Real Madrid Away Shirt, 2016/17 season;
- Wayne Rooney — 150th Anniversary England Home Shirt;
- Marco Materazzi — World Cup 2006 Italy Home Shirt;
- Roberto Carlos — Real Madrid Home Shirt, 2017/2018 season;
- Roberto Carlos — Real Madrid Home Shirt, 2019/2020 season;
- Pablo Zabaleta — Manchester City 3rd Kit Shirt, 2021/22 season.
The situation in Ukraine is critical! We stand against the war crimes committed in Ukraine. They are devastating people’s lives, and we want to help the families impacted by the war,