Hear the Voice of the Company
The communications team gives color and context to key developments at Parimatch, delivering news effectively to our target audiences as part of its two focuses: external and internal communications.
External communications include PR support, brand promotion, and positioning the company as a technological innovator in the entertainment industry. The primary focus includes:
- Building relationships and working with global media and tech blogs
- Working with social networks
- Securing the attendance of Parimatch at industry events
- Ensuring Parimatch is nominated for industry awards and raising the profile of the company’s senior management
- Positioning senior management as leaders in their field of expertise
The primary purpose of internal communications is to help colleagues stay on top of what’s going on within the company. It involves informing employees about company developments, job vacancies, new projects, events, bonus programs, staff activities, industry news, and organizational changes – the communications department keeps us up to speed on everything. The department also facilitates communication between Parimatch’s regional representative offices and takes an active role in organizing internal information events: corporate sessions, PM GO events, and Town Halls.
The team’s business value
- Parimatch participating in top tier events
- The company winning industry awards
- Parimatch management invited as expert speakers to Conferences and major industry events
- Media talking about the brand
- Providing colleagues with easy access to information about processes as well as the latest company news