13-14 October 2021, International betting and gaming industry event organizer SBC launches a brand new in-person conference and exhibition for the CIS and Eastern European markets. Presented by Parimatch, the summit will take place in Ukraine, Kyiv, at the Parkovy Kyiv International Convention Center.
The agenda takes a deep dive into how operators and suppliers can make the most of the opportunities created by the new Ukrainian regulatory regime, detailing how Ukraine can develop a unique gaming hub for Eastern Europe and the potential benefits for the country's economy.
In addition to the latest developments in Ukraine, the conference sees renowned expert speakers examine the scale of the opportunities in other markets in the region, along with the potential impact of the latest technological developments that are set to filter through into the next generation iGaming products. Also, the region's leading suppliers will demonstrate their latest innovations.
- Zhan Beleniuk — Olympic champion, Ukraine's first Black lawmaker, andthe first deputy head of the Committee on Youth and Sports in parliament
- Dr. Ekaterina Hartmann — Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
- Boris Baum — First Deputy Chief of the Expert Advisory Council of the Ukrainian Gambling and Lotteries Regulation Commission
- David Arakhamia — Head of the Ruling Sluga Narodu Party Faction (Ukraine)
- Maksym Liashko — Co-CEO Parimatch Tech
- Ivan Rudyi — Chief of the Commission for Regulation, Gambling, and Lotteries (Ukraine)
- Oleksiy Kucher — Head of Executive Body, State Regulatory Agency (Ukraine)
- Danis Niedra — COO Enlabs, Entain
- Sam Behar — CCO, Tomorrow Advertising - DIGITAL
- Alexey “yXo” Maletsky — Commentator, WePlay!
- Bill Pascrell III — Partner, Princeton Public Affairs Group
A full list of speakers is available on SBC Summit CIS — Speakers.
Agenda for the media
Wednesday — 13 October
- 09:30-10:00 Offline Participants Accreditation
- 10:00-18:00 Conference and Exhibition
- 10:55-11:25 Press Briefing (offline + online)
19:00-01:00 Networking Drinks & Party
Thursday — 14 October
- 09:30-18:00 Conference and Exhibition
- 21:00 - 02:00 Closing Party
You will find more info about the full agenda on the corresponding page: SBC Summit CIS — Schedule.
Contact person: Nastya Popandopulos, [email protected], +38 050 334 44 48
About SBC Events
SBC Events is well known throughout the industry for the world’s leading sports betting event Betting on Sports, recently held at Olympia London. April 28-30, 2020, saw the return of Betting on Sports America at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in New Jersey for the largest dedicated sports betting trade show in the U.S.
Betting on Sports Europe, June 2-4, 2020, at Stamford Bridge, London, allowed senior operator executives to come together and discuss the challenges and opportunities the industry is facing before the inaugural SBC Summit, September 8-11, 2020, at Fire de Barcelona, Spain, which hosted 5,000 delegates, 350 key industry speakers and over 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and innovations.
March 24-26, 2020, also saw the second edition of CasinoBeats Malta 2020 at the Intercontinental Malta, recently expanded to a two-day conference event packed with world-class content and networking.
In addition, SBC organizes a number of social and networking events such as the SBC Awards, Sports Betting Hall of Fame, London Baby at ICE, Vegas Baby at G2E in Vegas, the Safer Gambling Forum, Digital Marketing Forum, SBC Sponsorship Forum, SBC Championship, and a number of Training Courses and Webinars.
The Parimatch brand was born in Ukraine in 1994. It started as a retail bookmaker and became a successful digital sports and entertainment betting platform. A growing number of local operators and partners across Europe, Asia, and Oceania use Parimatch's tailored technology solutions and brand to facilitate business in their regions.
Parimatch’s roster of champions includes MMA superstar Conor McGregor, UFC fighters Petr Yan, and the Shevchenko sisters; a famous former brand representative is the legendary king of the boxing ring, Mike Tyson. Parimatch has concluded partnership agreements with football clubs such as Chelsea, Juventus, Leicester City, Everton, Aston Villa, Brighton, and Southampton and works with several sports federations. The company is a high-profile supporter of esports and has become the title sponsor of the leading esports organization Virtus.Pro. Well-known CS:GO champion Marcelo Augusto David (aka coldzera) is a global brand esports ambassador.
As a market leader in the CIS and a responsible business, Parimatch champions the move towards responsible gambling. Parimatch advances the Responsible Gambling Project in development, analytics, and communication with clients. The absolute world heavyweight boxing champion and gold medal-winner of the 2012 Olympics, Oleksandr Usyk, joins the Parimatch brand as the first-ever Responsible Gambling Project ambassador.