Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are looking for a passionate and creative person with an analytical mindset, who is ready to dive deeply into the processes of multi-format content creation and distribution around the world.
Fluent or full proficiency level in English, Ukrainian, Russian and experience in the role of an account manager and/or deep involvement in managing content creation processes
However, other languages will be your advantage, as well as proven work experience in the gambling industry or/and content marketing.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage multi processes of content creation and distribution;
- Act as the lead point of contact in operational internal and external processes;
- Ensure quality control, check that the final version of the product meets the original requirements and standards;
- Organize and support operational work on projects;
- Gather reports and forecast on web performance metrics;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partnerships with 3rd parties;
- Address client and partner query effectively and in a timely manner. Assist with challenging requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in customer service and account management and/or deep involvement in managing content creation processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English, Ukrainian, Russian — fluent or full professional level — are required;
- Proven work experience in the gambling industry and an analytical mindset would be your advantages;
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Skills for assessing the quality of produced content;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Jira), MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities;
- Education: BA/MA;
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.