PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Verify, allocate and reconcile accounts payable and receivables;
- Highlight errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency;
- To be updated with latest developments in IFRS and provide inputs where required;
- Recommend modifications to accounting procedures;
- Provide inputs during budgeting process;
- Assist with VAT returns and VAT audit;
- Coordinate with Internal and External Auditors;
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing process;
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports;
- Focus on tax compliance (Filing & Returns);
- Handle payroll and reimbursements.
Essential professional experience:
- Speaking Russian language might be an advantage;
- B.Com graduate or Post Graduate in accounting;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in international group of companies with subsidiaries all over the world;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.