PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Searching and identifying potential affiliates;
- Working closely with affiliates, monitoring existing accounts to optimize and increase company revenue;
- Making new deals with old/new partners;
- Acquiring traffic on Revenue Share or Hybrid (Revenue Share + CPA/flat fee) basis;
- Working closely with other departments to determine best volumes and types of traffic;
- Setting tasks to content team and preparing text promo materials for partners;
- Working closely with a graphic designer and setting tasks to promotional assets for partners such as ready-to-use banners, landing pages, etc;
- Monitoring competitors: their affiliate campaigns and promotions;
- Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product and daily partner program management.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1-year experience in affiliate marketing is a must;
- High level of negotiation skills
- Analytical skills, that will help in work with partners;
- Knowledge of the basics of online marketing, understanding of traffic sources and traffic KPI analysis methods;
- Knowledge of the basics of web analytics;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Relevant experience at sports betting company will be a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.