PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Performance supervising: supervising traffic performance KPI and conversions of a selected group of partners (low-mid value);
- Analysis of the results of cooperation with partners, risk assessment and and forecasting the return on costs;
- Reporting: regular reporting – traffic reconciliation, financial reporting;
- Formation of analytical reports (one-time, periodic, regular);
- Building loyalty: formation of optimal conditions for cooperation with partners, work on increasing the loyalty of partners;
- Day-on-day communication with partners;
- Support: technical support (integrations / tracking and reporting tech issues / testing funnels);
- Providing partners with relevant promo materials / bonuses / etc.
Essential professional experience:
- 1 year experience in affiliate marketing at/or relevant position will be a plus;
- Higher education (economics, finance, mathematical profile);
- Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Profound user of Excel/Sheets;
- Knowledge of the basics of online marketing, understanding of traffic sources and traffic KPI analysis methods;
- Knowledge of the basics of web analytics.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.