We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Supervising traffic performance KPI and conversions of a selected group of partners;
- Searching for reasons for growth / dropdowns in the conversion funnel, their interpretation;
- Analysis of the results of cooperation with partners, risk assessment and forecasting the return on costs;
- Formation of optimal conditions for cooperation with partners, work on increasing the loyalty of partners;
- Regular reporting – traffic reconciliation, financial reporting;
- Formation of analytical reports (one-time, periodic, regular);
- Visualization of results.
Essential professional experience:
- 3 year experience in affiliate marketing;
- Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data, excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of online marketing, understanding of traffic sources and traffic KPI analysis methods;
- Knowledge of web analytics.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Higher education (economics, finance, mathematical profile);
- Ability to prioritize and streamline workflows;
- Responsiveness and ability to work in a team;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.