PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Supervising traffic performance KPI and conversions of a selected group of partners;
- Searching for reasons for growth/dropdowns in the conversion funnel, their interpretation;
- Analysis of the results of cooperation with partners, risk assessment and forecasting the return on costs;
- Formation of optimal conditions for cooperation with partners, work on increasing the loyalty of partners;
- Regular reporting – traffic reconciliation, financial reporting;
- Formation of analytical reports (one-time, periodic, regular);
- Visualization of results.
Essential professional experience:
- 1-year experience in affiliate marketing will be a plus;
- Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data, excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of the basics of online marketing, understanding of traffic sources and traffic KPI analysis methods;
- Knowledge of the basics of web analytics.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Higher education (economics, finance, mathematical profile);
- Ability to prioritize and streamline workflows;
- Responsiveness and ability to work in a team;
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.