Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are looking for an experienced and creative leader committed to delivering the best product and experience, considering user needs, business goals, and technical capabilities.
You will lead the design team throughout the entire product development process, working with the service and development leaders to ensure flawless execution of the design strategy and achievement of the company’s goals.
This role requires coping with complexities, navigating changing conditions, solving non-trivial problems, and carefully planning goals to explain them to others and achieve a common understanding.
For us, the Art Director of the service is a strategic thinker with a sharp mind and vision, who is not afraid to roll up his sleeves when necessary. You must develop a strategy for developing design in the service, explain them to all stakeholders, and achieve implementation.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Manage the flow of design tasks;
- Collaborate with service leaders to form and develop a strategy;
- Manage the workload and career development of designers;
- Review, give feedback and criticize designs in a supportive and constructive manner;
- Develop processes to optimize efficiency;
- Develop and advocate a user-centric food culture.
Essential professional experience:
- Over five years of experience in mobile and desktop product design;
- Expertise in hiring, scaling, and managing a design team;
- Portfolio of works demonstrating excellent UX and flawless UI;
- Strategic and critical thinking combined with flexibility and openness;
- The ability to articulate the value of design in the company.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.