We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
- Generate clear ideas and art concepts in tandem with the creative director;
- Produce sketches, storyboards to visualize ideas;
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience;
- Cooperate with the rest of the marketing team;
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines;
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and creative director;
- Present completed ideas to stakeholders/Project owners;
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven working experience as Art Director;
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design;
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well;
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Relevant education.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.