Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the "Europe’s Best Workplaces ™ 2021", we are looking for an Assistant Budget Controller for our offices in Limassol.
- Review payment requests in 1C, ensure correctness of requests and determining whether payment requests are in compliance with budget and internal regulations
- Maintenance of supporting documentation (collection, review, expiration etc)
- Maintenance of Excel cost spreadsheets on daily/monthly basis
- Communications with vendors/counterparties (reconciliation of balances, request documents)
- Higher education in Finance/Accounting/Economics is required
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and budgeting principles
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel). Knowledge of 1C will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Russian and English. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- High attention to details, responsible, positive, team-oriented and all can do attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.