PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Configure, maintain, administer, and enhance Jira Software, Confluence and key 3rd party add-ons;
- Guide the configuration and documentation of Jira and Confluence instances;
- Identify areas for building in process automation;
- Work with managers to enable custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports;
- Create and manage complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes;
- Advise the teams on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience with the Atlassian suite;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Deep knowledge of JQL, Confluence DOM manipulation, user macros;
- Сonceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks;
- Experience in integrating with other tools outside of the Atlassian suite (Slack, Google Docs/Sheets, etc).
We care of your:
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.