PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop the vision of our billing integration process;
- Identify and define requirements through both research and closely working with our product teams;
- Work together with engineers to turn requirements into refined and prioritised backlog items;
- Coordinate with the Product Managers of other streams within the Platform Team to reach common, cross-stream goals;
- Drive product development and delivery by setting ambitious goals and defining measurable expected outcomes;
- Work closely with external payment providers to facilitate integration end-to-end.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ year of accompanying of payment providers/methods integrations;
- Work experience in international markets and Fintech projects;
- You are familiar with payment processing technologies;
- You have technical understanding of API and Android applications;
- You love the idea of managing integration process;
- You’re proficient in English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Attention to details;
- Technical background;
- Experience in gambling/betting industries.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.