PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Daily, weekly, monthly monitor billing KPIs related to the market in area of responsibility
(balance, approve rate, conversion rate, average transaction value, abandoned transactions,
timeouts, payments distribution, etc.);
- Escalate drops and anomalies to providers and respective internal teams, pushing responsible
people to provide feedback on ETAs and fix statuses;
- Interact with marketing, CRM, customer support, and other departments and handle their
- Manage documentation of changes on the cashier including buttons order, providers
distribution, on\off, payment flows, etc;
- Announce critical changes in cashier of the relevant teams;
- Perform own cashier payments test and together with locals;
- Investigate and analyse drops, anomalies, individual deposit/withdrawal delays/fails with
assistance of analysts or other teams when required;
- Provide quality control of cashier readiness to launch traffic;
- Supervise different payment operations processes (manual withdrawals, etc.), performed by
- Plan distribution of payments across different providers and methods;
- Provide constant improvement of payment KPIs by changing order of payment methods,
distribution %, look of payment button, etc.;
- Manage 3 or more Operations Managers at a time, handling their performance reviews, shifts
timetable, days off and annual leaves approval.
Essential professional experience:
- Deep understanding of current payment flows, methods, provider’s backoffice, existing monitoring, analysis, and backoffice tools;
- English at Upper-Intermediate level;
- 3+ year as Billing Specialist (online payments);
- Confident in dealing with numbers and processing of financial/transactional information;
- Advanced Excel and other MS Office software user;
- Good understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, flows as well as payment and transactional systems and services;
- Experience of written and oral communication with foreign customers or partners.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Ability to perform own activity without supervision;
- Ability to communicate with partners independently;
- Ability to take decisions on payments distribution, disabling/enabling methods independently;
- High level of communications skills;
- Good team player.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.