Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Control of balances for operations payouts and control over the distribution of payouts;
- Process an incoming request for the provision of information about transactions and solve customer issues;
- Control declines for all payment systems;
- Communicate with the financial and operational departments, on reconciliation issues, client documents for financial claims, and other current inquiries;
- Communicate and interact with other partners of the company.
Essential professional and personal skills:
- Ability to work at night shift;
- Understanding how payment systems works will be a plus;
- English level Intermediate and higher;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel is required);
- Higher education and ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Good communication skills, multitasking, high energy;
- Attentiveness to details and high self-organization.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.