We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
- Monitoring of balances for operations payouts and control over distribution of payouts;
- Processing an incoming request for the provision of information on financial claims for all payment systems;
- Contesting financial claims;
- Communicate with the financial and operational departments, on reconciliation issues, client documents for financial claims and other current inquiries;
- Communicate and interaction with other partners of the company.
- Higher education;
- Understanding how payment systems works will be a plus;
- English level Intermediate and higher;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel is required);
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Good communication skills;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Multitasking, energetic;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- High self-organizatio;
- Ability to work at night shift.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.