PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with CRM systems;
- Support of payment application users;
- Communicate with providers and other teams for investigating and solving incidents;
- Support of data integration processes with other corporate systems.
Essential professional experience:
- Shift work schedule 2/2 (08:00 – 20:00 / 20:00 – 08:00);
- Basic understanding of how the payment system works;
- Good communication skills;
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Working with large volumes of information/documents;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in the field of entertainment or client support;
- Financial or Economics degree.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.