PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop BTL activation strategies;
- Create and implement BTL activation calendars for Brazil and India markets;
- Identify and create opportunities for brand engagement;
- Check how consumers react to ongoing brand activation projects;
- Identify brand activation concepts that fit with the brand;
- Biz dev partners, liaise and negotiate with vendors;
- Develop activation platforms and come up with a client-focused solution;
- Compile weekly and monthly program progress reports, handling post-event reports;
- Work with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure alignment of brand programs and initiatives;
- Handle budgeting and invoicing processes.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of brand activation or marketing experience;
- Ability to manage brand campaigns;
- Business driven, proactive and entrepreneur mentality;
- Customer-, target- and result-oriented;
- Highly organized, multi-tasker;
- Strong internal and external communication skills;
- Open mindset towards, embraces and continuously initiates and implements change;
- Great understanding of marketing metrics and marketing performance reporting;
- Thorough understanding of omni-channel brand marketing practices;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, Portuguese (Brazilian) is a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.