PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Discover, define and document mobile applications (iOS/Android) requirements in the space of business goals, business needs, defining the true problem;
- Understand and solve the client’s business objectives, optimise business processes and translate it for development teams;
- Write user stories and epics, defining acceptance criteria, create flow diagrams;
- Specify documents of requirements and support them using alternative views (user stories, defining acceptance criteria, diagrams, prototypes, scenarios);
- Participate in backlog grooming, defining upcoming release scope;
- Support development team in clarifications of requirements and manage change requests;
- Close collaboration with internal and external DEV/QA teams (planning, task management, bug tracking, change management);
- Detect cross-team dependencies, work with other Product Owners and Technical teams;
- Have regular communication with internal and external business stakeholders (alignment, prioritisation, progress tracking);
- Prepare user guides, solution documentation.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience with mobile applications (iOS/Android) requirements management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Understanding different types requirement (Business, Functional/Nonfunctional etc.);
- Experience in writing documentation: BRD/BRS, SRS, User Story/Use Case and etc.;
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and know how to prioritise work;
- Technical background (a computer science degree or experience in software development).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong knowledge around Mobile applications, both iOS & Android;
- Knowledge of Apple and Google Mobile applications guidelines;
- Issue tracking and documents administration tools: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA, Notion;
- Practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, JSON;
- Knowledge of several business domains (CRM, DWH, Data Mining, and reporting projects);
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Experience in gambling/fintech will be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.