PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Perform market research for the most popular payments methods in the e-commerce landscape in general and present results internally;
- Search for payment and other providers in respective markets, contact them;
- Search for competitors in the market and analyse their payment methods, flows, limits, providers;
- Negotiate with providers about fees and conditions favourable to the company;
- Manage onboarding and merchant account application kick-off and supervision, passing over to Account Manager;
- Attend conferences, industry events, partners’ offices;
- Support relations with partners – test and add new products, monitor their performance, organise holidays’ presents, etc.
Essential professional experience:
- Upper-Intermediate English level with ability to discuss business;
- 2+ years of experience as Business Development Manager or similar position in PSP or payments;
- Experience in communication with foreign customers, partners;
- Understanding of basic principles of contractual relations, corporate cash flow, income, expenses;
- Understanding of KYC, AML and compliance procedures;
- Understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, flows;
- Advanced MS Office, Google Search, Similar Web, task tracking, cloud storage user;
- Ability to have business trips.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Good presentation skills;
- Proactive position and attitude;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Resourcefulness and ability to handle uncertainty;
- Multitasking, time management and planning skills;
- Attention to details.
We care for your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 30 working days of paid vacation;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;