PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
As Business Performance Analyst, you will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of our performance across all our activities, and to develop and implement a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting it. You’ll have the opportunity to work across teams, getting to know all that is going on in the organization and challenging teams on how they assess and improve their performance. You will be responsible for creating material reporting on the organization’s performance to the TOP management.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data analysts to ensure high quality experience for users across our products;
- Execute and deliver on key analyses including multiple types of regional data analysis, competitive analysis, financial modeling, and scenario planning related to the company’s strategy;
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data collecting, and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and pull insights to help identify trends and opportunities to drive growth of product and business;
- Responsible for the analysis of business problems to identify the root causes and recommend corrective actions;
- Provide documentation for identified problems, definitions, and procedures for solving them;
- Responsible for developing business presentations for management;
- Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports to management;
- Provide leadership in the improvement of the main KPI’s about all PMI regions by identifying critical questions and performing ad-hoc analyses.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in financial, investment analysis, or management consulting;
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders;
- Strong critical thinking skills (capacity to analyze data objectively, apply logical thought and proffering solutions, taking a long-term perspective);
- Strong quantitative, financial modeling, and variance analysis skills (work with large data sets to provide analytical support to all aspects of the business);
- Upper-intermediate English is a must.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Advanced knowledge of data management and SQL for data manipulation will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Python (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.) and experience with big data technologies and ML Algorithms will also be an advantage;
- Result-driven, high-performing, high-quality work attitude;
- Data-driven decision-making approach overshadows every other;
- Passion for sports and gaming.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.