PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Monitor call center performance;
- Work on improving the customer support quality and increasing call center metrics;
- Lead, motivate and coach team members to ensure productive work;
- Analise daily statistics and metrics;
- Report directly to Head of Customer Support.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience managing an international and multinational call center team;
- Strong English verbal and communication skills;
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate the team to achieve better results;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in the field of sports or igaming;
- Proactive and result-oriented.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.