We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas, we are very open to fresh ones. But, equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Interpret the received data;
- Analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement casino databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Develop business reports and dashboards according to business needs;
- Present findings and recommendations by creating visualizations of quantitative information;
- Conduct data-discovery for data-driven insights;
- Work with different teams to develop new data measurement;
- Build forecasts and models to discover trends, outliers, and dependencies;
- Ad-hoc analysis and casino reports.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ proven working experience as a Casino Data Analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Visualization data analysis/reporting using Tableau/Power BI or similar;
- Knowledge of ML (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised learning);
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- Knowledge sharing ability;
- Experience with big data;
- Degree in applied math;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.