PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Implements and contributes to the Casino business strategy and budget, ensuring that our product attracts, engages and retains customers while achieving budgetary goals;
- Ensure that all Casino content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented;
- Develop a deep understanding of the 3rd party platform and identify areas where we can improve our offering within the technical constraints;
- Advocate for new features and changes;
- Build processes for team interaction;
- Maintain coordinated communication between departments / teams / specialists;
- Make market research of growth areas and new opportunities;
- Produce daily, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc performance analysis on Casino operations and employees.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Casino Product Management;
- Deep understanding of the casino industry;
- Deep knowledge of competitors and trends in the business domain;
- Deep knowledge of product analytics (Tableau, Big Data sets, Google Analytics);
- Proven ability to understand the customer and take actions / advocate for player interest.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong organisational, planning and supervisory skills;
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the Casino industry.
- Analytical skills and system thinking;
We care of your:
• Medical insurance;
• Sport compensation;
• Sport club participation (football, tennis);
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• Annual salary review;
• OKR-based bonus system);
• Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
• Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
• English classes.
• Flexible schedule;
• Corporate events;
• PM Clubs;
• PM Foundation Activities.