PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and implement Casino product strategy consistent with company vision;
- Generate ideas/hypotheses based on data and their transformation into thoughtful concepts;
- Analyze business metrics/user behavior to improve monetization and customer retention;
- Interact with the product/development teams, control deadlines;
- Support for technical integration, communication with partners.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in product management and business analysis for a Gaming business;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of casino retention activities will be a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of the Casino customer;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.