Parimatch Tech is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer, who can take on a leadership role in responding to security issues across the tech Company, general Parimatch Holding and various lines of business.
The right candidate must thrive in high-pressure situations, think like both an attacker and defender, and drive engineering, development and business teams to take the right actions in the right time frames to mitigate risks. We are looking for an individual who can balance technical against business risks and consistently drive for the right results. The candidate has passion for engineering solutions to complex security challenges, recognizes and fills gaps from a defense in-depth perspective. The candidate will also have a good mix of deep technical knowledge, a demonstrated background in Information Technology and Security.
We value broad and deep technical knowledge, specifically in these fields: Network, Infrastructure, Software Security, Data Security, Security Governance and Risk Management, CICD Pipelines, DevSecOps, Cloud-Native Technologies and Cloud Infrastructure, Data Center infrastructure, Vulnerability Management, Application Security, Malware Analysis, Forensics, Security Operations, Incident Response, and emerging technologies.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Create, implement and actualize an organization-wide IT and Information Security Strategy aligned with business goals, tech challenges and emerging threats;
- Act a IT Security Evangelist spreading Security practices and information security awareness among the employees including top management;
- Strong management and team-building skills, including the ability to lead several teams and drive projects and initiatives for multiple lines of business;
- Advise, design, implement enterprise-class security systems for production environments, both internal and external to Parimatch Tech;
- Align company standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy;
- Synchronize security practices across the Holding and its branches;
- Identify, mitigate and communicate current and emerging security threats to services availability and data confidentiality;
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge;
- Lead Security Risk Management process and govern security posture.Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed controls and recommend changes or enhancements;
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences – strong critical thinking, analytical skills and empathy;
- Ability to explain security concepts both to the top management and tech\non-technical professionals;
- Strong leadership skills inspiring teams to excel and grow;
- High level of EQ.
Essential professional experience:
- 7-10 years of experience as a CISO / Security Leader;
- Experience in gambling, betting, gamedev or e-commerce projects/companies;
- Experience in managing several teams and unit of more than 15 employees;
- Experience with incident response or addressing security breaches, real-life attacks mitigation;
- Experience with successful enterprise-wide security projects execution;
- Experience with zero trust access implementation and management of end-user devices accesses in a secure manner;
- Experience with both proprietary cloud environments (i.e. AWS) and DC operations security;
- Upper-intermediate English, free or native Russian language is a must.
- SOC management experience;
- Experience with CICD and Development Pipelines, DevSecOps experience;
- Experience with Agile design and project management methodologies.