- Manage a team of 4, delivering through them, and prioritizing their career growth;
- Design, manage and implement digital subscriber acquisition marketing strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency;
- Manage monthly marketing spend making every dollar count;
- Analyze and report data to measure effectiveness of campaigns;
- Deliver against KPIs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals;
- Provide results and recommendations against new approaches, companies, technologies, sites, for cutting-edge programs across web, mobile, games and all digital extensions;
- Develop recommendations to reach new members through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategy;
- Maintain agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets;
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results;
- Work with internal operations, creative, and planning teams to maximize impact of acquire;
- Work with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow;
- Collaborate with customer retention team to develop new retention programs that will drive improvements in lifetime engagement.
Essential professional experience:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Math or a related analytical field;
- 1+ years of experience directly managing others;
- 3+ years of client acquisition digital marketing experience:
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL highly desired);
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
- Understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns;
- Agency background or experience working with digital media agencies;
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills with individuals at both peer and management levels.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
- Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Leisure time
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.