Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Administrate and support Workspace (domains, mail, calendars), Workplace booking system, task tracking systems, Google Analytics (for tracking internal products);
- Publish training programs in the LMS system. Assist with preparation of training programs;
- Assist the TechWriters department in writing instructions for using corporate IT tools;
- Other related task.
Essential professional experience:
- Workspace (G Suite) administration experience;
- Experience in administration \ advanced use of Slack;
- English Pre-Intermediate +.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Programming experience (PHP, Python, etc.);
- Experience of interacting with cloud services via API;
- Experience in administration of task tracking systems;
- Experience in writing internal instructions for using bldg. instruments;
- Experience of advanced Google Analytics setup.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.