PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop benefits and administration (Medical Insurance, Corporate English, Education and Sport Compensations);
- Coordinate salary calculations and payroll process;
- Manage HR analytics;
- Ensure C&B processes are working properly;
- Consult employees on corporate processes and policies;
- Manage ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- Work experience on relevant positions;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- At least Intermediate English level;
- 1C knowledge would be an advantage;
- HRMS experience would be an advantage;
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment and manage time effectively.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.