PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Be responsible for setting up product content according to the plan;
- Manage content team;
- Deal with all elements of the product;
- Organize timely production of high-quality content;
- Develop and implement product strategy consistent with company vision;
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements in the countries of the company’s operation;
- Coordinate activities plan with other departments’ actions and the unit’s global goals;
- Full cycle of content management – planning, prioritisation, ordering necessary visuals, execution.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience with content and team management;
- Product content management experience;
- Product campaigns management experience;
- Set-up configurations in CMS experience (several CMS is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and know how to prioritise work;
- Ability to manage on-product content created in different back offices;
- Knowledge of the base principle of customer management.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Documents management : Google Docs, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA;
- Has practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, JSON, SQL, HTML will be a plus;
- Knowledge of several business domains (CRM, DWH, Data Mining and reporting projects) will be a plus;
- Experience in gambling/fintech will be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.