We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas, we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with texts and images, manage content and control its quality;
- Collaborate with writers, designers, proofreaders, and CRM managers, hire and manage freelance writers;
- Edit texts and images where necessary;
- Participate in the development of the retention and reactivation strategies.
Essential professional experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience;
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles;
- Basic knowledge of HTML&CSS;
- Experience in working with any content management systems (WordPress, Strapi);
- Advanced English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Experience with graphic design tools;
- Knowledge of betting/gambling niches;
- Experience in project management and collaborating with freelancers;
- Knowledge of local English variants.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.