Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Your duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content plans and managing a content, craft textual content for everything from advertisements to well-researched articles. You have to know about the needs of their employer or clients, assist in the brainstorming process, generate original content, and may assist in other aspects of the creative process.
You should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content. Here, content is defined as multimedia and text articles, blog posts, at company website, that aid in fostering engagement online.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Write edit and proofread content for social media, website, events etc;
- Provide editorial, creative and technical content for all platforms;
- Design the contents of publications based on the company’s publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing specifications;
- Establish the publication standards and goals;
- Research and authenticate facts, dates, and statistics;
- Recommend stories and produce headline ideas to attract our target audience;
- Creatу and edit original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets company needs and deadlines (Employer Brand needs);
- Speak with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs;
- Conduct research to formulate ideas or support writing;
- Learn about the target audience for a copy;
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
Essential professional experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English or related field;
- 2-4 years experience or in a similar role;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with social media management;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content;
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement;
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required;
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills;
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation;
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience;
- Receptiveness to feedback;
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.