PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create content for range of marketing materials: news for websites, press releases, posts for social networks and printed materials, texts for emails, CTAs, etc;
- Strengthen the Performance marketing: PPC content, Landing pages;
- Manage the content performance: evaluate and optimize content effectiveness;
- Generate ideas and participate in brainstorms to find creative copywrite solutions;
- Contribute to the development of communication strategy;
- Monitor trends in content marketing and user’s interests;
- Regular competitor’s content review and generation of valuable insights.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter/content writer/content manager or similar roles in agency or client-side;
- Ability to understand marketing campaign briefs and come up with creative and catchy taglines/copy/content for various Ad inventory formats;
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills – Fluent English;
- Capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects;
- Strong communication/presentation skills;
- Attention to details.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in the field of sports or gambling;
- Knowledge of Hindi would be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.