PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create content for a wide range of marketing materials: press releases, technical articles, landing pages, PPC content, creative ideas for marketing campaigns, etc, that reflects the brand’s voice;
- Strengthen the Performance and Brand Awareness content;
- Participate in brainstorming, generate ideas and write scripts for all types of video content (TVC, how-to videos, etc);
- Stay current on trends in content marketing and users’ interests;
- Regular competitors’ content review and generation of valuable insights.
Essential professional experience:
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a copywriter / content writer in agency or client side;
- Ability to understand marketing campaign briefs and come up with creative and catchy taglines/copy/content for various Ad inventory formats;
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice;
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually;
- Ability to interpret creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts;
- Ability to see projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment;
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar – Fluent English;
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required;
- Excellent portfolio of work.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.