Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Managing all operations within a country: taking responsibility for profit, revenue, and quality targets;
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting business strategies accordingly;
- Recruiting and managing staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training;
- Producing and managing a detailed annual business operating plan to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and profits;
- Preparing business performance reports;
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy and executing a sophisticated marketing plan, while effectively managing brand and reputational risk, to ensure the internal and external brand is optimally aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives;
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department;
- Keep the marketing budget in check;
- Contacting and networking with partners and presenting business at its best in the region.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience in a fast-paced digital company or online business (such as e-commerce, online finance, gambling, or other online B2C company);
- Experience in managing a team of minimum 15 employees in different roles;
- Good understanding of conversion funnel performance and its analysis;
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL highly desired);
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
- Understanding of paid advertising, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns;
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of the majority of crucial business metrics;
- Ability to lead the team effectively and find and hire the needed team members.