We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
- Align with the cross-functional team in the strategic development of messages and deliverables;
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements;
- Establish production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production teams;
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing team;
- Review and approve art and copy, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges;
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences;
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven working experience as Creative Lead Build;
- Creative experience, leading creative projects;
- Creation of campaign concepts, big ideas, key messages and communication breakdowns in different marketing channels;
- Collaborate with the marketing and product departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities;
- Development internal marketing campaigns:
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Relevant education.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.