We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Day-to-day support the system and its users;
- Сollaborate with business team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs;
- Perform administration of system configurations, process builder, custom objects, and related lists of Salesforce.com according to specification;
- Configurate and manage user licenses, profiles, roles, groups, queues, sharing rules and page layouts, issue tracking, and resolution;
- Proactive ownership of CRM and related applications and business processes.
Essential professional experience:
- Over 1,5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience with a strong focus on solving User issues, Reports and Dashboards, Process Builder and system integrations;
- Familiarity with Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud;
- Experience with Data Loader;
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business needs into CRM functionality;
- Strong functional and technical documentation skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.