PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Create catchy, compelling, and actionable CRM copies that our clients love-emails, SMS, digests, push notifications, reminders, bubbles, etc), both Performance and Brand Awareness-oriented, that consistently employ the brand’s tone of voice;
- Support copy requests for A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns;
- Take part in generating ideas and hypotheses for A/B tests in order to skyrocket customer list growth and engagement, and increase funnel conversions (layout, format, copy, etc);
- Write tailor copy to suit different audience types;
- Leverage analytics reporting to fine-tune subject lines, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive continuous improvement;
- Regular CRM content trends tracking, competitors’ content reviewing, generating valuable insights, and turning them into an action plan of continuous improvement of own content.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as CRM Copywriter / Email Copywriter / CRM content manager in agency or client side;
- Ability to understand CRM campaign briefs and come up with catchy and effective content;
- Capacity to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects;
- Creative thinking and attention to detail;
- Experience in creating A/B tests for CRM content;
- Passion for sport, including cricket, football, tennis is a must;
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills – Fluent English (Hindi will be a plus);
- Ability to flex writing style to reach all of our audiences;
- Ability to inspire customers to open with sensational subject lines;
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines;
- Results driver, always striving for excellence and looking for opportunities to test and learn;
- Ability to quickly implement feedback, refine, and get better;
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required;
- Excellent portfolio of work.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of Hindi will be a plus;
- Experience in writing CRM content or articles dedicated to sports will be a plus.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.