PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Set strategy and CRM promotions calendar for sports;
- Plan, launch, analyze promotional campaigns;
- Collaborate with the BI team and Central Sports team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective usage of budget;
- Provide regular reporting to CRM Head on the success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers;
- Influence CRM product roadmaps to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions;
- Study customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations to ensure customer plans are meeting the customer’s needs.
Essential professional experience:
- Extensive knowledge of sports, especially football, basketball;
- Basic sports knowledge – table tennis, tennis, ice hockey;
- Good understanding of the sports betting industry;
- Knowledge about bonus hunters, their strategies;
- Good maths skills and understanding of probability;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to strategic planning promo campaigns, implementation, setting, and achieving goals;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Planning and executing promo bonus campaigns;
- Working with different segments of customers.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth:
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.