We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Base segmentation;
- Set up tasks for designers, analysts, copywriters, operations team;
- CRM plan execution (SMS, Email, Push, Notification);
- Write stock rules and accrue customer bonuses;
- Prepare work results reports;
- Carry out ad-hoc project tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 1-year experience in CRM marketing;
- Experience in working with email service providers, CRM systems, and campaign automation tools is a must;
- Microsoft Office tools user;
- Experience in executes promotions/campaigns.
Desirable skills and personal features
- Analytical mindset;
- Communication skills, desire to develop;
- Experience of working with sports betting/casinos is preferable but not essential.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.