PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Planning & implementing a retention strategy for the product;
- Defining specific customer contact strategies for elements of the customer journey including levels of personalization, contact frequency, and prioritization;
- Development & launch of bonus programs and promotions based on the duration of client’s lifecycle;
- Tracking key CRM metrics (retention rate, churn rate, LTV, etc.);
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors’ activity in the markets of Asia, Africa, LatAm;
- Team management, control over the implementation of key results and team motivation;
- Reporting to Senior management.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 2 years work experience in a strategic CRM or online marketing role (retention manager, CRM manager, email marketing manager, marketing analyst);
- Experience with advanced Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce, Optimove, Solitics is highly desirable;
- Understanding of conversion levers and leveraging that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel;
- Attention to detail, team-first attitude, and passion for games;
- Understanding how casino and sports promotions work;
- Interest and knowledge of Casino games and/or sports betting is a must;
- Level of English not lower than Intermediate.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent cooperation and coordination skills, combined with strong integrity to drive own CRM strategy;
- Strong leadership and management background;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.