PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
– Work with big enough datasets (100+ TB);
– DWH components: AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift), GCP(Cloud Storage, BigQuery), PostgreSQL;
– Data collection: Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer, Cloudflare, other 3rd party apps;
– Data modeling: building centralized data catalog with well-validated and documented data marts;
– Data quality/integrity testing automation;
– Develop and support ETL processes;
– Create and support project documentation.
Essential professional experience:
– 2+ years experience Python / Data Engineer;
– Hands–on experience with Relational databases (PostgreSQL);
– Hands–on experience with Cloud providers: Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Storage, BigQuery), AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift) etc.;
– Hands-on experience with Linux, Docker;
– Strong Computer Science fundamentals;
– Knowledge in database theory: types, their pros and cons;
– Hands-on experience with ETL, Data Warehousing tasks;
– Solid understanding of git-flow best practices.
Desirable skills and personal features:
– Familiarity with WEB / Mobile applications data sources;
– Hands-on experience with real-time data processing, Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Grafana, etc.);
– Exceptional problem solving, technical, and data analysis skills.
We care of your:
– Medical insurance;
– Sport compensation;
– Sport club participation (football, tennis);
– 100% paid sick leaves;
– 20 working days of paid vacation.
– Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
– Annual salary review;
– OKR-based bonus system;
– Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
– Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
– English classes.
– Flexible schedule;
– Corporate events;
– PM Clubs;
– PM Foundation Activities.