Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry while also promoting the Parimatch brand globally. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Parimatch Tech is known for the wide range of benefits and development programs it offers its teams, which includes one-off educational and entertainment-focused projects as well as innovative policies aimed at creating a comfortable work environment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with big enough datasets (100+ TB), which must be updated at least with hourly frequency;
- DWH components: AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift), GCP(Cloud Storage, BigQuery), PostgreSQL;
- Data collection: Kafka, Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer, Cloudflare, other 3rd party apps;
- Data modeling: building centralized data catalog with well-validated and documented data marts;
- Data quality/integrity testing automation;
- Design and implement REST-based APIs;
- Develop and support ETL / ELT processes;
- Create and support project documentation.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years experience Python / Data Engineer;
- Hands-on experience with Designing, implementing RESTful API’s (Aiohttp, Flask, FastAPI);
- Hands-on experience with Relational databases (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server);
- Hands-on experience with Job scheduling, task queues;
- Hands-on experience with Cloud providers: Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Storage, BigQuery), AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift) etc.;
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Docker;
- Hands-on experience with Incorporating and utilizing BDD / TDD / Unit testing;
- Exceptional problem solving, technical, and data analysis skills;
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in software design and design patterns;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals;
- Knowledge in database theory: types, their pros and cons;
- Knowledge in performance tuning of ETL Jobs, SQL’s, Partitioning, Indexing;
- Hands-on experience with ETL, Data Warehousing tasks;
- Solid understanding of git-flow best practices.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Familiarity with WEB / Mobile applications data sources;
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Apache Airflow, NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB), Kafka (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis), IaC (Terraform, Ansible), Saleforce (CRM and Marketing platform), Graph databases (Neo4j, AgensGraph); Near real-time data processing, Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Metabase, Apache Superset, Grafana, Kibana, etc.).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.