Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support and develop enterprise DLP solution.
- Maintain and ensure that the clients/servers are operational and reporting properly;
- Participation in DLP policies development, response rules and allow/block lists based on business
- Identify policy tuning/enhancement opportunities to reduce false positives;
- Conduct reviews of existing data leakage prevention controls and policies;
- Information security incidents analysis and investigation;
- Maintain and regularly review information security standards and instructions.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
- Related experience with enterprise DLP (3+ years): implementation, support solution, create DLP policies, incident investigation, real time response.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Demonstrated and hands-on experience with cybersecurity technologies;
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to solve open-ended problems while demonstrating an ability to work independently;
- Experience in Python scripting or other programmatic languages;
- Be ready to integrate corporate DLP with other solutions;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and/or Linux system administration;
- Hands on experience with SIEM is a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical and Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.