We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Be responsible for the technical part of Data Security Project
Design, implement and manage effective data privacy and data security solutions and controls for a global technology company;
- Work to align advanced technologies and Privacy by Design principles from the first stages of development and ensure that the data used meets established regulatory compliance needs;
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years experience as Security Engineer;
- Understanding of the IT and/or software engineering processes and tools;
- Understanding of best practices in data lifecycle management, data protection, and privacy;
- Knowledge of various DLP, DRM, cloud technologies (security services);
- Proven security knowledge of Linux / SQL / NoSQL / other data storages: hardening, AAA (+ RBAC), data masking, data, and transport encryption, logging, etc
- Ability to design and implement technical security controls according to project responsibilities
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.