PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Lead the team through best practice in software development approaches;
- Lead and drive architectural design for product platform in line with business goals;
- Conducting interviews and selecting a future development team;
- Participation in grooming of high-loaded technical tasks and optimization of existing product lines (application performance, Payment Processing, etc.);
- Create and maintain best practices to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent;
- Guide tech leads and teams through technical issues and challenges;
- Develop the team to ensure quality end products.
Essential professional experience:
- 10+ years in software development;
- 5+ years of managerial experience;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience within complex high-load ecosystems;
- Experience in managing large complex projects;
- Experience leading distributed engineering teams;
- Experience with high-scale data streaming.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.