PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- AWS Security groups manage;
- Setup new instances on S2, work with backups and performance optimization;
- Configure the environment for different services on Centos7 (nginx, grafana, node.js, WP, docker, upsource, jira …);
- Work with S3 storage;
- Manage Gitlab (CI / CD, users, repositories …);
- Manage RDS for our projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with CI/CD (GitLab CI);
- Significant experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting AWS production systems;
- Experience with Linux, Nginx, Networking;
- Understanding Centos7, Cloudflare/DigitalOcean;
- Understanding Terraform/Ansible;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding cloud infrastructure.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Bash/Shell, Jenkins, Zabbix;
- SQL basic knowledge;
- Experience with Prometheus, Elasticsearch.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.