We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never be afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 300M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on the latest tech stacks with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are looking for strong DevOps with a passion to do things right.
AWS, Kubernetes; Gitlab; ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, PagerDuty, Elastic-APM; Ansible/Terraform; Kafka; Apache/NGINX, HAProxy, Redis/MongoDB; PostgreSQL; Flux, Helm.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Performance monitoring;
- Write and update scripts;
- Dockerizing Applications;
- Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.
- Automate routine DevOps activities;
- Automate environment provisioning and products installation;
- Perform root cause analysis for technical issues;
- Provide immediate response for any alerts;
- Work with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
- Operate and maintain production environments;
- Investigate alternative solutions;
- Operating the system, make sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
- Help developers to debug problems.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.