Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
IT Operations – is an IT Security product team focused exclusively on high-quality engineering (technical) results. You’ll have an opportunity to quickly level up your skills in terms of professional growth, and to work with about three hundred unique product services, large infrastructure, cloud services/ k8s/ ELK, and a diverse stack of modern technologies.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with product teams and help them fix bugs and vulnerabilities in microservices;
- Audits and review results of current security controls;
- Implement new tools into CI/CD pipeline for new teams;
- Drive vulnerability management process for our environments;
- Help with infrastructure designs from the security side, plan new infrastructure security requirements;
- Help with source code security reviews for various languages;
- Conduct automated / regular infrastructure audits (IAC security) – AWS services / terraform / k8s etc;
- Design, build and maintain tools/processes to effectively secure our environments.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product security;
- Experience with Windows / Linux;
- Knowledge of microservices and cloud technologies (AWS);
- Experience with languages such as: Python, bash etc;
- Terraform / flux / helm;
- Ability to identify and fix vulnerabilities.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.