Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with product teams and help them fix bugs and vulnerabilities in microservices;
- Audits and review results of current security controls;
- Implement new tools into CI/CD pipeline for new teams;
- Drive vulnerability management process for our environments;
- Help with infrastructure designs from the security side, plan new infrastructure security requirements;
- Help with source code security reviews for various languages;
- Conduct automated / regular infrastructure audits (IAC security) – AWS services / terraform / k8s etc;
- Design, build and maintain tools/processes to effectively secure our environments.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product security;
- Experience with Windows / Linux;
- Knowledge of microservices and cloud technologies (AWS);
- Experience with languages such as: Python, bash etc;
- Terraform / flux / helm;
- Ability to identify and fix vulnerabilities.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.